The Importance of Sunday Night Prep: 4 Ways to Master Sunday Night Prep
Episode 82 Show Notes
This week on the podcast I am sharing the importance of Sunday night prep and I’m giving you FOUR easy ways to master your week before it even begins. If that weren’t enough, I’m also giving you my Daily Planning Form for FREE. This is the same form that I use for business and life and I’m giving it to you for free.
Download my Daily Planning Form (pulled right out of Peace Pace Progress) that I use each and every week here!
Don’t forget to let me know that you are listening by tagging me on Instagram @shuntagrant.
4 Ways to Master Sunday Night Prep
Listen to this weeks episode for more details about each of these four steps:
1. Before you start your week get a clear snapshot of what lies ahead– meetings, calls, appointments, deadlines/due dates, errands.
2. Write out what you want to have accomplished by Friday/end of the work week.
3. Set yourself up for success by creating calm in your environments.
4. Create your roadmap for Monday using my Daily Planning form which you can grab for free at shuntagrant.com/82download.
- What was your #1 takeaway from today’s epsiode? Share with me in the comments below, or, my personal favorite, over on Instagram @shuntagrant. I’ll be looking to hear from you!
Hi there! I’m Shunta, I help women entrepreneurs get their business on the other side of busy. I teach them to execute goals that matter and maximize their time through my Spring Forward online workshop and signature training program, Peace, Pace, Progress. When I’m not helping women find joy on the other side of busy, you can find me snuggling with my newborn son, Liam, watching This is Us on repeat, or walking the aisles of Target and TJ Maxx with my daughter Zoe. If you are ready for joyful productivity in your business and life, come hang out with me here on the Business, Life & Joy podcast.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Business (and Life) on the Other Side of Busy
Ready to move beyond busy? Join me as your guide to the other side of busy through my online Spring Forward workshop teaching you how to take control of your time and eliminate distractions; Peace, Pace, Progress which teaches you how to take your grand ideas and break them down into quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals; and my six month exclusive mastermind where I help you take action in your business! Learn more by clicking on the images below!