Seven Vital Lessons 2018 Taught Me
Episode 87 Show Notes
This week on the podcast I am telling you the seven most vital lessons that 2018 taught me. They’re really good ya’ll. 2018 has been my most successful year in business yet and there have been some major lessons along the way. After you listen to today’s episode, I want to hear some of your biggest lessons in 2018 so make sure to share with me in my FREE group, Circle of Success, a group created for women who want to do business and life on the other side of busy. Join us at shuntagrant.com/circle.
The Seven Vital Lessons I’ve Learned
Listen to the episode for more on each of the following:
1. Mindset is what separates good, great, & beyond.
2. If it’s complicated you’re doing it wrong.
3. Consistency beats out just about everything else.
4. Being un-busy is priceless and sets you up to handle life’s curveballs without it finding you frantic or exhausted.
5. Moms can do just about everything. With one hand.
6. People will disappoint you. Take two seconds to feel the feels and then keep it moving.
7. Make you a priority. And anyone who calls you selfish probably shouldn’t be in your life to begin with.
What was your #1 takeaway from today’s epsiode? Share with me in the comments below, or, my personal favorite, over on Instagram @shuntagrant. I’ll be looking to hear from you!
Hi there! I’m Shunta, I help women entrepreneurs get their business on the other side of busy. I teach them to execute goals that matter and maximize their time through my Spring Forward online workshop and signature training program, Peace, Pace, Progress. When I’m not helping women find joy on the other side of busy, you can find me snuggling with my newborn son, Liam, watching This is Us on repeat, or walking the aisles of Target and TJ Maxx with my daughter Zoe. If you are ready for joyful productivity in your business and life, come hang out with me here on the Business, Life & Joy podcast.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Business (and Life) on the Other Side of Busy
Ready to move beyond busy? Join me as your guide to the other side of busy through my online Spring Forward workshop teaching you how to take control of your time and eliminate distractions; Peace, Pace, Progress which teaches you how to take your grand ideas and break them down into quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals; and my six month exclusive mastermind where I help you take action in your business! Learn more by clicking on the images below!