8 Strategic Things You Need to do to Transition Successfully into Full-time Entrepreneurship
Episode 72 Show Notes
This weeks episode is sparked from a new feature on Instagram that I’m taking advantage of. I’m loving that my audience is able to ask me questions and I’m answering one here from my Instastories. How can you prepare yourself to become a full time entrepreneur? I’ve compiled a list of 8 strategic things I did (or wish I had done) and would advise anyone to do to transition successfully into full-time entrepreneurship.
8 Strategic Things You need to do to successfully transition into full time entrepreneurship
I go into detail about each of these in this weeks episode so make sure to listen in and share your thoughts with me over on Instagram @shuntagrant.
1. Ask yourself if you really want to work full time in your business.
2. Decide what sacrifices you can make in your household expenses to provide a layer of financial safety.
3. Look at your business finances as of today to see how close it is to meet what you need financially.
4. Can you answer this question→ what is the purpose of your business? Who does it serve and what will it be known for?
5. Make sure you have a clear trail of how you will make money in your business.
6. Watch your spending. There is a 99% chance that you are spending too much on things you don’t need to get started.
7. Get clarity.
8. Join a mastermind or create one for accountability and guidance.
What was your #1 takeaway from today’s epsiode? Share with me in the comments below, or, my personal favorite, over on Instagram @shuntagrant. I’ll be looking to hear from you while I enjoy baby snuggles and cuddles!
Hi there! I’m Shunta, I help women entrepreneurs get their business on the other side of busy. I teach them to execute goals that matter and maximize their time through my Spring Forward online workshop and signature training program, Peace, Pace, Progress. When I’m not helping women find joy on the other side of busy, you can find me reading a good book, taking a class at the gym or walking the aisles of Target and TJ Maxx with my daughter Zoe. If you are ready for joyful productivity in your business and life, come hang out with me here on the Business, Life & Joy podcast.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Business (and Life) on the Other Side of Busy
Ready to move beyond busy? Join me as your guide to the other side of busy through my online Spring Forward workshop teaching you how to take control of your time and eliminate distractions; Peace, Pace, Progress which teaches you how to take your grand ideas and break them down into quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals; and my six month exclusive mastermind where I help you take action in your business! Learn more by clicking on the images below!