5 Things You Can Share with Your Email List Today
Episode 75 Show Notes
When was the last time that you sent an engaging email to your audience that actually resulted in opens, clicks, and engagement? Well, no more excuses (and no shame) if it’s been a while (or never) since you’ve spoken to your email subscribers. This week on the Business, Life & Joy podcast, I am giving you 5 simple things that you can share with your email list today.
I am giving you five easy ways to get started today so tune in and let me know that you’re going to take one of the ideas and get started today by tagging me over on Instagram @shuntagrant.
5 Things You Can Share With Your Subscribers Today
Learn more in today’s episode about each of these 5 things:
1. Who you are and why you do what you do.
2. The process behind what you do.
3. Why what you do matters to your subscriber. What is it that you help them with?
4. If you’re at a place where you need to re-engage and get to know your audience, start with a survey with an enticing prize they enter for when they take the survey. You can learn all about what to put in your survey how to create the survey, every detail you will need in episode 15 including copies of some of my surveys at shuntagrant.com/15.
5. What you’re currently working on (which also tells them what they can expect to come in the near future).
Tag me over on Instagram @shuntagrant and share with me which of these five emails you are going to send to your audience!
Hi there! I’m Shunta, I help women entrepreneurs get their business on the other side of busy. I teach them to execute goals that matter and maximize their time through my Spring Forward online workshop and signature training program, Peace, Pace, Progress. When I’m not helping women find joy on the other side of busy, you can find me reading a good book, taking a class at the gym or walking the aisles of Target and TJ Maxx with my daughter Zoe. If you are ready for joyful productivity in your business and life, come hang out with me here on the Business, Life & Joy podcast.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Business (and Life) on the Other Side of Busy
Ready to move beyond busy? Join me as your guide to the other side of busy through my online Spring Forward workshop teaching you how to take control of your time and eliminate distractions; Peace, Pace, Progress which teaches you how to take your grand ideas and break them down into quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals; and my six month exclusive mastermind where I help you take action in your business! Learn more by clicking on the images below!